» UPDATE Faction Reset?!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Gunfire, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Roy_

Roy_ Epic Pika

Minecraft account: Camper_Roy
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Cause Ethan's a sexy bich

2. DolphinPvP

DolphinPvP Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Op factions next?

3. RicH_Baybeer

RicH_Baybeer Helper
    Helper

Minecraft account: SmeukWueed
    Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Most likely no, probably one of the skyblock servers.

4. Nicolas

Nicolas Pika Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Except for the typos in your text. I think all the stuff you mentioned is what we've been waiting for, for a long time. I agree with your view on not being able to bring back the server to how it was. But instead bring it to something better , something it hasn't been before. This goes to show what kind of Owner/owners you are. Hopefully the new server will live up to our expectations and not disappoint us, like it has done on multiple occasions in the past. I would like to make another suggestion as well btw (but I'll do this in the topic that was made for it).

EDIT: The topic for suggestions was closed so I'll post my suggestion here. I don't think this suggestion has been made before, but like you mentioned in your post one of the things that has evolved a lot in factions is cannoning and bases. For me these two things go hand in hand. Where there are bases in factions, you will always have someone trying to raid it using a cannon. That is where my suggestion comes in. For a long time schematica hasn't been allowed on pika factions, or atleast not to build cannons. (Schematica is a mod that allows you to have ghost blocks in your game, this way you just need to place the blocks on the ghost block's position. It can be very helpful for people who struggle building cannons or just help people making bases etc.) I think that it should however be allowed since there are very little people who know how to make a 100 stacker reverse scatter cannon out of their head, let alone know what it is (tbh I don't even know myself what it is). What most of the people do to have cannons that allow them to raid these op bases. Is go to youtube and watch a tutorial. They then do exactly what the guy in the video does. I don't see any difference in following a guy on youtube's instructions or the instructions given by the shematica mod to you in the game.
    Some other plugins that would be really helpfull are: Shockwave pickaxe and crophopper.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  5. VVMM

VVMM Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im a experianced Factions player,and that was just what this server needed,Im hyped for the update

6. thepotatoguyy

thepotatoguyy Pika Lover

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Well thats not nice of you to say :(. I think it will last about 1 month and than they will keep it dead for 3 more months again XD

7. ZeloTess

ZeloTess Pika Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Good start to make pika great again :cool::cool::cool:

8. AlphaPizza

AlphaPizza Moderator

Minecraft account: AlphaPizza
    Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Hyped! Good work guys.

9. NickTrix

NickTrix Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    My G there's f top prize money won't die out easily dw :)

10. thepotatoguyy

thepotatoguyy Pika Lover

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    There wasn't when I posted it :D

11. DODE2K

DODE2K Moderator

Minecraft account: DODE2K
    Ratings:
    +73 / 0
    if you had the ability to think you would see that every good faction server EVER have an f top prize

12. Nicolas

Nicolas Pika Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    What’s up with that broken english. I’m not hating on you, because I don’t know you, but you guys are staff members. This announcement has so many grammatical errors in it and so has your reply. I know that my english isn’t the best, but I’m not a staff member.

13. DODE2K

DODE2K Moderator

Minecraft account: DODE2K
    Ratings:
    +73 / 0
    English isn't my first language same for the owner it ain't easy for us to speak fluently in english

14. Nicolas

Nicolas Pika Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    That makes sense, sorry. Nice signature picture btw, great movie.

15. Roy_

Roy_ Epic Pika

Minecraft account: Camper_Roy
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    No you don't.