1. Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!
    Dismiss Notice

» Accepted Suggestion: MAKE REPORTS PRIVATE

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FAMESCARE, Jun 14, 2018 at 2:42 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE Epic Pika

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Suggestion:
    MAKE REPORTS PRIVATE

Detailed description:
    Please make the reports private which only staff members can view and comment on so it doesn’t show up in the forums thread section

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
    It spanms the forums with such threads which are not usefull thus giving less chance to usefull threads to get attention on forums, moreover a lot of other servers have already made reports private to prevent such incidents. Also because report section from discord has been removed thus there had been huge flood of reports directed towards the forums so it’s requested to make them private

Example:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. umar1717

umar1717 is a Verified  Memberumar1717 Legendary Pika

Minecraft account: umar1717
    Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    I disagree with this as making them public can allow the community to help with reports and allow them to tell them to provide proof for their report if they haven’t etc. -1

3. FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE Epic Pika

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Such things can be provided by the helper besides even if the report doesn’t follow the rules it get’s denied sooner or later so there is no point in letting public know of the reports or help the person who reported a certain player so as if he doesn’t know the rules he will be guided by the staff member I am just trying to make forums more interesting rather then crap which doesn’t bother other players

4. RaVo

RaVo Legendary Pika

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    It would be enof for me, if we could filter them out in the new posts tab. section.

5. MrFrenco

MrFrenco Moderator

Minecraft account: MrFrenco
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Totally agreed.

+1

6. umar1717

umar1717 is a Verified  Memberumar1717 Legendary Pika

Minecraft account: umar1717
    Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    In my opinion, just makes more work for staff and means they have to check forums EVEN MORE then they already do, on top of everything they already have to do.

7. FAMESCARE

FAMESCARE Epic Pika

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    it doesn't put more work on staff member shoulders because if you see it logically staff members are the only capable to take action on the report no one in the public could take action on the report , it means sooner or later a staff member can check the report and be off with it , and if the report doesn't follow the rules writing some few lines to guide someone and denying the report shouldn't be counted as "more work" also my main points still stand on the fact that we should be able to make forums more good looking and interesting just see what i mean by this a former example http://prntscr.com/jv6xnn

8. MrFrenco

MrFrenco Moderator

Minecraft account: MrFrenco
    Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    There are more people replying with pointless messages than people who actually help. Doing 1 or 2 reports more per day takes no effort.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. AlphaPizza

AlphaPizza Admin
    Admin

Minecraft account: AlphaPizza
    Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    Hello player.

Thank you for your suggestion. After careful consideration and thought, the owners and administrators of Pika-Network have decided to accept your suggestion.

It will soon be implemented.

Have a great day!

• Helpful Helpful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.