» Time to declare Pika Survival Dead?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Jestyr, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Jestyr

Jestyr Pika Lover

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Most times I sign on now... there is only a handful of players at most. The economy is dead since there's almost no one in it. Even those who hold old donor ranks never come around anymore.

One wonders if it's time to pull the plug on this poor old server (survival, not all of Pika)

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. SuperEpic97

SuperEpic97 Helper
    Helper

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Survival isn't dead to be honest just we play at the different time so maybe when you join you see no one on. And I agree old survival which was at 2014-2015 was best.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. lillykat86

lillykat86 Epic Pika

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Maybe its just getting started , jk shit needs to get with time I seen 1.13 and Im no longer interested in 1.8!!! Time to move on as I have and join the future!!! But for real if Pika wants to live on you have to update, none of this 1.8 crap!!

• Like Like x 3
  4. lillykat86

lillykat86 Epic Pika

Ratings:
    +61 / 0
    Sorry for negativity!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Piece_Of_Cake

Piece_Of_Cake New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Personally i think an update would be really great, you could combine the update with a reset.
    The way the server is now does not attrackt people because you cant find any non raided netherfortresses and dungeons.
    In the new survival maybe add more quests and cities, now we have just one city and the quests are just fetch this item and give it to him but with more you can do quests like go there talk to this person.
    If you need any help building the new cities i can help, im not the best builder to exist here but im not bad (in my opinion)

6. karammurad(Idarkxsx)

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Just if we got 1.12 it will be awesome ,
    1.8 is so sucks , and not interesting anymore.

• Like Like x 2
  7. HyperRSmash_

HyperRSmash_ Pika Lover

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    Jestyr werent u dead? Did u came back to life D:
    Lol i cant play cuz i hv to study. Ill be back in summer :/ and ye 1.8 is boring with 1.12 we could go end and get elytras.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. MobMobGasErop

Admin

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    seeing that I have played survival for a very long time I would also like to see it move towards a 1.12 or so because then people have more stuff to do instead of the same things over and over again

and since not a lot know me by this name I will sign off with my old name

Greetings Drummaster1995 //MobMobGasErop

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Jestyr

Jestyr Pika Lover

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Ah... so mobmob = Drummie :)
    Good to see you again

I really REALLY hope the owners will consider upping survival to 1.13... that would get some renewed interest for a good while. Part though, the "glory days" will never be back. Pika runs at a lower player volume now and with so many sub servers within the Pika Server... the player group is sub-divided even more.

Upgrading the version would do a world of good... but we're not likely to ever see the "good old days" again.

10. Jay Martin M. Zapanta

Minecraft account: Lynmie
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Well honestly speaking, Survival is getting old, and not many new players come in, at my time of this post (12:20 PM, there's literally no one there except me (or some random player that joins and sometimes leave suddenly) doing it good and upgrading it to 1.12 could increase the chances of it having the players it really needs, and I do have to admit that I miss how Survival used to be (I grown with playing in Survival all the time since 2013) but progress is a must to continue the growth of Survival itself, all the other servers are abundant in players, so why not give Survival it's moment to shine?

11. nerrad182

nerrad182 Pika Lover

Minecraft account: KeOKe_
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I knew this going to happen someday. Best of luck.